Dublin Ink, in the heart of Dublin city centre is looking to add a new member to the team. We are looking for someone who is a hard-working individual to step into the role of the Shop Manager. This is not a tattoo or a piercing apprenticeship. We are looking for someone with experiences with shop management, booking systems, greeting of clients etc.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who always wanted to be part of the piercing and tattoo comminute. It comes with a lot of responsibility, but it is a fun working environment where you work alongside unique individuals.
· Have two years of previous experiences with management
· Have excellent customer service
· Have a passion for tattoo and piercing culture
· Have basic knowledge of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest…
· Work well in an already established team
· Be self-sufficient, innovative and wants to work with new different projects
· Be fluent in spoken and written English; however, a knowledge of another language is always welcomed
· Be happy to learn and gain extra skills that the job requires
· Be Ok with working weekends and unconventional hours
- Overlooking the daily operations of the business to ensure company goals are achieved, and high customer service is provided at all times.
- Reporting to the owner and responsible for managing
- Opening and closing the shop
- Administration support to the company owner and acting as personal assistant when required.
- Replying to emails and other customers correspondance about the services offered and retail products available.
- Taking appointments by phone and email explaining all shop procedures, including Covid 19 protocols.
- Responsible for managing the google calendar system, meeting and greeting customers and managing payments.
- Working with Artists on their bookings
- Explaining the tattoo process to the clients and handling tattoo consultations
- Managing the social media and marketing of the shop, assisting in daily Facebook and Instagram promotions.
- Updating the company website (training will be provided on this area)
- Strong ability to overlook all operations smoothly in the absence of the company owner.
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practises
- To act responsibly and positively at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice adhered to
- To carry out any other duties that are reasonably requested
- Be in charge of overlooking stock levels and ordering supplies
- Cleaning the shop and ensuring that salon is kept clean tidy and maintained to high standards
Who you will chat with:
To Apply, send us an email with your CV to email@example.com. Please include in the subject of the email “Job application”.